Perfect start to a Sunday!





 I love beaches!!! Talking about beaches makes me so excited, I feel I can live by the shore all my life, seriously :D

Every time when my siblings or cousins are around in town, I want to go to the beach once, for sure. But sadly, not everyone shares the same love or enthusiasm for a picnic on the coast. It's either the weather, safety issues or mere laziness that no one wants to wake up early morning on a weekend. But I never give up trying to execute a plan.
So last weekend, after putting immense effort in convincing my hubster to take us (with kids) to the beach, enticing him for a good nap time in the afternoon with zero disturbance. Pheww!! We finally hit the beach.

Though a perfect trip to the beach is not to the Clifton Beach in terms of cleanliness, privacy and outlook but nonetheless still better than being a lazy bum and wasting a Sunday.

So we set our alarms for 7 am and managed to leave by 8:30 am. Yes! It took us 1.5 hrs to get ready with the kids. (Mind you, this it the least we usually take with our three munchkins) 😂 Thankfully, the weather was pleasant and the sun was kind to us at 9 am. But the beach was a major disappointment though it was less crowded but heavily polluted. Looked like sewer overflow and people dumped their trash in the water. I feel really sad that we can't preserve this asset.

Anyways, so yes, kids loved the beach but we let them stay close to the water for a short while because of hygiene reasons. Otherwise if you let them run around under constant supervision, they thoroughly enjoy it and you have a great time with them too. So we stayed there for around half an hour, had breakfast and came back home.

I'd say, beaches are an amazing getaway for a weekend morning if you can enjoy the beautiful sounds of waves crashing and cool breeze wandering up from the quiet sea. There's nothing like it!
So next time it will definitely be a proper plan to a nice beach, book a hut in advance, pack food and other stuff and head to the sea.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BabyTv, our Life Saver!

Shopping with Kids? No Problem!

My 3 Top Favorite Local Clothing Brands For Children