My 3 Top Favorite Local Clothing Brands For Children

Pakistan's children garment industry is gradually reclaiming it's share in the market. The industry is booming with the increased awareness not only among mothers but also children who want to follow the latest fashion trends. The demand for imported children clothing has rapidly declined after the introduction of some of these brands. Of course, why would we spend thousands on international brands when we have them available in our local market, offering competitive quality and designs. Moreover, spending so much on kids clothing is pointless as children grow at a fast rate. Therefore, now I don't have to ask family an friends abroad to get me baby stuff from abroad. Yayy! I can do the shopping myself or simply order these brands online and get them delivered at my doorstep.

So here goes my list of brands which I prefer for my kids for their affordable prices, designs and good customer service. So far they haven't disappointed me:

1. OUTFITTERS

 Outfitters has is emerging as the best and most popular local brand. This is becoming all moms favorite as they offer cool designs and fun prints in the season's latest styles. Moreover, the provide a huge variety of latest best design clothes in affordable range. (Never miss their sales, they are worth it). The best part about this brand is that they have provided convenient shopping options to its customers as they have numerous outlets in the city and various parts of the country. Their online shopping option is equally good with a quick delivery service. (www.outfitters.com.pk)







2. HOPSCOTCH

Hopscotch is a local kids wear brand catering children in the age group of 0-12 years. Sadly, they  have stores in Lahore only but they are successfully running their online store. Their trendy yet comfortable product line is inspired by the beautiful colors and vibrancy. For boys, they provide colorful kurtas and bright tees/polos. For girls they offer eastern wear which include ghararas, lively kurtas, stylish pants and a wide range of western wear. My personal online experience with them has  been wonderful and I'm always satisfied with their products and sizes. Hope they launch their store in our cities soon! (www.ilovehopscotch.com)




















3. MINNIE MINORS

Minnie Minors are relatively old in the market, dealing specially with kids wear both eastern and western. They specialize in theme based apparel with bold and bright colors, cartoon tees for boys and embroidered shirts and frocks for girls. Apparently, they specialize in their traditional touch in western wear especially for girls. I usually find all matching stuff there for my daughter and boys, be it shirts, lowers or accessories. Their collection has mostly met my never ending demands and I have returned as a happy and satisfied customer. (www.minnieminors.com)





Happy shopping!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BabyTv, our Life Saver!

Shopping with Kids? No Problem!